Monday, March 14, 2011

Play dates, ice cream & allergies



Miss thang and her attitude.
A ballerina outfit.
With a tutu under it.

Finally asleep after 16+ hours on Sunday evening.


HG slept with daddy Sunday night.
I slept in HG's bed ALONE for 6 1/2 hours.
I felt like a new person this morning.
I think daddy got a better idea of what it is like on our long nights.
She tossed and turned in her sleep all night.
Snoring, grunting and breathing heavily,
It HAS to be allergies.
I honestly can't remember the last time she slept all night in our bed.
Had to have been the last trip daddy went on.
Around 8, she found out I snuck away to her bed.
HG snuggled against me, drank her milk and slept until 11!
I had to do a double take at the clock.


All that rest was needed for our big play date Monday.
The sun was shining but it was breezy and cool.
NE Mall has a small play area that is filled with lots of children.
Today, being Spring break, it was wild.
We still had fun.
Jenna and Jax.
Dee, her sister Amber, Kaitlyn, Joel and baby Nicholas.
And the butt load of other families.
Sometimes a couple of hours out of the house is just what you need.
After playing, the kids having ice cream and HG a little Chick Fil A, w went mall walking.
On a busy day, a toddler sure will slow everyone down.
I grabbed two more wall flower replacements and decided it was time to go.
I'm sure the entire mall heard HG crying.
Poor thing, she would have played with her friends forever.
Dee, Amber and the kids are moving with us.
Where ever that is.
They are such good people, I am looking forward to it.


Even with school out, HG still has her study time as she calls it.
Or study craft.
Monday, we went over the letter E.
Sometimes she thinks E is B.
But always knows B.
And little e.
We colored, ate eggs and edamame.
There aren't many foods that start with E.


Chris was closing and HG turned in early.





This allowed me to watch the season finale of the Bachelor.
No, I don't watch all the seasons.
I'm addicted to my ABC player on my Ipad.
I decided to watch all the episodes.
While I think Chantel would have been a good fit with Brad's family.
And that she would have gone to the ends of the earth for him.
I am glad he chose Emily.
She is your traditional Southern Belle.
She is someone I would be friends with.
She reminds me of my friends.
I also doubt that Emily is showing all her sides.
Nor has Brad.
This anger issue that everyone talks about.
It would be concerning for me.
I do hope they work it out.
She would fit well in Austin.
Funny how people really get into these shows.
I was brought to tears more than once during the finale.



Lazy morning with the Ipad.


Tuesday, we remained in our pj's until noon.
Allergies are still going strong with HG.
My throat is tickling.
Dang you allergies.
We had burrito's for lunch with fruit and chips.
HG wasn't thrilled.
She still doesn't love lunch meat unless it is diced like a lunchable.

HG and I went to play with Jenna and Jax for a couple of hours.Don't touch my blocks!!

Tried to have dinner up at the store.

30 minutes later, Chris was telling us to leave.

Seems like we'll be sticking to kid friendly or eating at home.

I've said it a million times.

I just keep thinking she'll do better

Walking into Daddy's work.
I made her take off her duck house shoes.
Just couldn't do that.





This morning, we went to watch Austin while Jenna took Jax to dr.

Poor man had a reaction from his medicine.

I knew it as soon as I saw him.

HG and her little friend both have had the same reaction.

So scary.

It takes nearly a week to pop up.
It was such fun to see little girls playing together.
Austin is to petite and sweet as she climbed in my lap.
Light as a feather.
Her mom delivered her baby sister Kendall today coming in at 9 lbs even.
I'm talking itty bitty, super cute, petite delivered 9 pounds.
Wow.








HG and Austin










No comments:

Post a Comment