Friday, March 18, 2011

Park, picnic, ice cream & baby showers

Tissue flowers that will hang from the ceiling during the baby shower for little Miss Piper.
Cuteness!

This is a banner in the works.

It is for my soon-to-be niece.

I am in search of thick scrapbook paper.

I'll then hang it either on the shutters above the serving table.

Or the mantle.

We are doing the P is for theme.

Piper

Pickles

Pork

Pimento cheese

popcorn

pretzels covered in chocolate

petite fours

pita chips with dip

I'm soooooo excited!

This baby girl is going to already be spoiled!



Ice cream on a warm, sunny day.Cooling down from the park.


Great park by the apartment.


Only down fall is that the bathrooms are right next to play area.


STINKY!!


So the picnic was kind of nauseating.
Rotten sewer smell if you know what I mean.


The only down fall was the wasps.

They were everywhere.

I carry benedryl in the car for me.

I will have to start with HG.

And some raid.








1 comment:

  1. How cute will her shower be? What a cute idea! I can't wait to see pictures!
    We just went to a park today. It was my first time at this particular park and it was NOT a good experience. (And the bathrooms were close also)

    ReplyDelete