Monday, March 7, 2011

Thirty One

Have you heard of Thirty One?


If not, you are truly missing out.
Last Thursday was my first party to attend, I was very impressed.
Very impressed.
So impressed that I am thinking about hosting a party (at the store and online).
Friends and family are so spread out over the world that online might be the easiest.



Hailey Grace's new small thermal lunch bag.



(picture courtesy of google.com)

I had an H put on it in hot pink.


Her two favorite colors.


It will be great for lunch, car trips, picnics and the beach.



The Boho Patchwork bag on the right has a lot more brown in it than shown.


I ordered 4.


One for MiaThree for HG's main teachers.


All monogrammed.


They are small thermal totes as well.


The teachers pack their lunch daily so they can sit and eat with the children.


I love them!




This is a medium size tote.


I had The Bells put on it.

My list is a mile long on the things I would like to order over the next few months.












































1 comment: