Saturday, September 10, 2011

Aunts & Uncles

Chris and I are able to officially add a new title to our names.
Aunt Whitney & Uncle Chris.
We are thrilled.
We get the best of both worlds.
Spoil her like she is ours and return her to her parents.
I can't get over how much she looks like JD's baby pictures.
Goodness gracious, scary.
I think by a year old, she will look more like her momma.
But that hair.
Oh my goodness, that hair.
It was the very first thing I said to the husband.
She has so much awesome hair. We can't wait to meet the newest addition in the family.
Kendall delivered right around 41 weeks and baby Piper weighed in at 8 lbs 10 ounces.
Healthy and beautiful.
Mom and baby are doing great.
Oh, dad too!

Congrats to our brother and sister in law on one of God's greatest gifts ever.

1 comment:

  1. How precious! What a beautiful baby. Congrats to you and Chris, now an aunt and uncle!

    ReplyDelete