Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Part 1

Christmas is always a beautiful thing.
From the birth of Jesus Christ to your daughter being dressed up like Mary and everything in between is something we never take for granted. I have been counting my blessings more and more each day.

I am thankful for two healthy and well kids (that doesn't happen very often in our house, someone is always sick). I am so thankful my family is in town and everyone made it safely. I am thankful my girls get over excited seeing them.

We headed to The Gaylord today for their Sunday Christmas Brunch and I must say it was really good.  We love heading out there to wonder around any chance we get and will be heading back before the decorations are down.  It was a lovely lunch sounded by lovely people.  The rest of the afternoon was full of backyard play time, football and pasta. It has been a wonderful Christmas Holiday with my side of the family. I hate that it is over as soon as it begins.  We will be together again, visiting my brother and sister in law in their new house once they are settled in their new house.







































Merry Christmas from the Holmans and the Bells!

No comments:

Post a Comment