Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crowd Pleaser Crack Dip

Don't you just love the name?
I hate calling this crack dip.
Made me think of all the bump monkies I took children from.
And they way they smelled.
Shivers rush down my spine.
Not a good memory.


The dip is a crowd pleaser for sure.
My friend Melissa posted it on a recipe share a while back and the husband has been hitting me up to make it.
He wanted it extra spicy.
Not everyone likes it extra spicy.
It was HOT on Monday.
Really spicy.



Okay, here is what you need:
1 package sausage (JC Potter hot is what we used)
1/2 onion chopped
3-4 garlic cloves, chopped
2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
2 cans rotel, which ever you enjoy
2-3 tsp Worcestershire sauce


Cook sausage, onions and garlic until brown. Drain. Place in crock pot with cream cheese, rotel and Worcestershire. Serve warm with chips. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment