Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend

Our weekend in cell phone pictures.....and a few others.

Loves her new Dora Shirt.
It is a 5t.

I love ruffles.

Never a dull moment around here.
That bathing suit is a 4T and we needed a bigger size.
I'm sad, she is TOO big! .
I let her wear her Dora shirt to Target.
I think it was a first.
She asked me if I was really going to let her.
Then she told me it was the most best day ever in her life.
This little things make her so happy.

Bella.
Bella was covered in fleas.
My dad treated her.
She goes to the vet for a dip.
Poor thing.
Crashed at dinner Saturday night.
Pasta, oil and bread will do that to a little belly.
Playing on Poppy's Park.
I tried to stay in the shade.

This was Father's Day lunch with the husband at Rosa's.
Cute a cute profile of her little face.



We've had a great weekend so far.
Time with family, a movie and play time with Mia, a little Target shopping, lots of Poppy and Auntie Collins time......
A HUGE steak from Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
I'm so stuffed, i'm about to pop and watch You Again.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures. She is so funny, and I love that she fell asleep at dinner! :)

    Enjoy your time with family!

    ReplyDelete