Thursday, June 23, 2011

Genghis Grill & Good friends

It is 6 o'clock and this is what she is doing.
Don't worry, I am not letting her sleep long.
1. I don't feel like getting up at 6......
2. I don't feel like being up until midnight.
Maybe just a little cat nap before dinner.
No idea what that is going to be yet.

The husband ever so thoughtfully gave me a ring at 12:30 this morning.
He and Patrick were doing laundry and wanted to see if I was awake watching tv.
My benadryl kicked in around 11 so I was out like a light.
HG was in the same room and I forgot to turn the loud ringer to silent.
Yep, she woke.
She was very uncomfortable for the next 90 minutes after getting off the phone.
Her little bottom area is red.
Not like a rash but really red.
Poor thing.
It was hurting.
I had no diaper cream, she is in panties except when Niagra Falls happens at night.
Finally, she settled and we were both in a deep sleep.
Much to my surprise, she slept until after 10 this morning.
Whoo hoo!
Some mornings, I just love her sleeping in.
Some mornings, I just love her waking up by 8.
I thought about waking her a time or two.
But we had no where to be.
I told myself that was just crazy talk to wake her with no where to be.
She woke in the absolute best mood.
Silly.
Funny.
Talkative.
She was leaving messages on voicemail.
Oh the laughter they got when listened.


I have been wanting Genghis Grill for a while.
I went in Keller when it first opened but it was one of those days where everyone else was there too.
I didn't really remembered if I liked it or not.
Well...... I did!
It was excellent today.
I really have no earthly idea if it turned out healthy or not.
I know their sauces have no msg which is a big deal in the dining business.
I chose chicken and scallops.
Tons of veggies, marinated oninons/peppers, mushrooms, etc.
My bowl was a mound.
I should have taken a picture.
I totally forgot.
People were probably thinking, dang that chick is going to eat all that.
I also had hot and spicy soup.
It was okay.
Just okay.
More of a mushroom base.
Poppy loved it.
HG enjoyed her rice, the fire and all the excitement.
Then she was a little wild.
It was time to leave.
I can't wait to go again!!!
HG's steamed rice and water.
I'm surprised she isn't skin and bones.



I had planned on the play area at the mall with Dee and the kids.
I sent Melyssa a text and she wanted us to stop by to play.
I ran into Megan's shop to say hi and return a $1.
We left 3 1/2 hours later.
So sorry to the other ladies, we honestly lost track of time.
It felt like we had just arrived.
Megan and I have been friends forever.
She is so fun and hilarious.
It is always great to hang out and twice in one week!
HG has a big crush on Eli.
HG found a pair of jeans and a super cute top that looks like it was never worn.
Perfect for this fall.
She also is head over heels for this adorable Mickey (or maybe minnie) little out fit.
We'll use it as a play out fit but it was only $5.


No comments:

Post a Comment