Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday

My dad came to spend the night Thursday night.
We went to Esparza's in downtown Grapevine for dinner.
We love that place.
The husband and I actually got engaged there many moons ago.
He flew to LA this morning.
The highs are in the 70's while he is there.
Incredibly jealous.
He and my brother have lots of fun things planned.
HG can't understand why his car is here and Poppy isn't.



Summer nights are made for running through the sprinklers.
At 10 o'clock at night.
We were all giggling.




Oh goodness, do I really need to say anything about this?

Rolo McFlurry.

Amazing.

So good.

Killer belly ache.

Killer.

It was worth it though.

I'll have another soon.






Thursday afternoon, we played with my cousins.

They just moved into a great house on a perfect street.

The boys are too cute and so loving.

HG had so much fun.













HG needs a jeep.

She loves jeeps.




Thursday morning, we went to one of my dear friend's house.

We went to high school together.

I love her dearly.

Her twin girls are A D O R A B L E.

HG seriously loves them.

She is also keeping another little girl 3 days a week.

Such a good mom she is!

1 comment:

  1. I want to get Kensley one of those ride on cars too--- she will FINALLY actually drive them! :)

    Beach is getting closer!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete