Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

We rarely celebrate on NYE by going out. Crowds, drunks, dangerous roads, little baby girls who mean too much.
It yells for us to be in bed before the ball drops.
Last week however, the husband's a mom offered to watch the girls for us. We debated it but rarely do we have someone watch the girls and dinner out sounded fabulous.
Jason and Jessica scored reservations at The Ranch and the Holcombe's picked us up. I guess you could say we were spoiled by our friends and family last night. :) Our dinner and conversations were great and we were back home before the news even finished. A little champagne with the in laws while we watched the ball drop finished out our great evening. I think we actually saw he ball drop three times but I refused to see it a fourth, I was beat.

It is hard to believe 2013 is already here. Our wish for you all is a year of happiness and health. We are looking forward to our 2013 and spending more time as a family.

Sunday was spent celebrating Christmas in East Texas. We had so much fun, both girls were sad to leave. I think Harper spit up on every inch on their floor. Ick. I can't believe I didn't take more pictures. That is one of my goals for 2013, more pictures.

This first week of 2013 is full of dance, doctors appointments, baby showers, play dates and getting ready for school to start back up. Of course we like to hit the ground running.

No comments:

Post a Comment