Thursday, July 21, 2011

3rd birthday party at CEC

We did something today I swore I'd never do.
I am not a fan of birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese.
Not at all.
Like, I find every excuse not to make the party.
BUT when your precious daughter tells you that all she wants is a party with her friends at CEC........What on earth are you going to do?
I agreed for an early morning celebration on her birthday.
Luckily for the parents, the CEC in Grapevine is clean and decent.
HG and I arrived at 9:30 and set things up.
We had 23 coming, didn't book a party so we needed a large table.
The place was empty when we arrived.
Thank goodness.
HG chose the perfect table and we set up plates, cupcakes, drinks, etc.
Then her precious friends began to show.
Most are all MDO classmates with a few siblings and friends.
Once again, I was told this was the bestest birthday ever.
I am so thankful HG has such a good group of friends.
We were there for 3 hours and 20 minutes.
HG could barely keep her eyes open on the way to the car.

























































































2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I love all of the pictures. I'm sorry we already had plans today. You are brave to go to CEC, but it does look like that is a nice one, compared to others. :)

    Happy Birthday HG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is new and hardly ever anyone there before noon. Once school goes back, we go around 9:30-11:30 and we have the entire place to ourselves. Wild! There are a few I'll never step foot in again, one being the Irving store. It was TERRIBLE! The one we go to is by her school and g-vine mills.

    ReplyDelete