Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friday- Destin

Friday was spent low key.
I was sore after riding in the car for so long.
The husband golfed at Raven with my Aunt and her friends.
HG and I had Fudpuckers for lunch.
Then swam with my cousin and her friends.
HG loves some Carly and Aunt Tonia.
We made a grocery run to Publix.
The groceries are marked up quite a bit compared to Texas prices.
A little condo cleaning in the evening and then dinner at Pompano Joe's.
I just love that place.
So yummy!
With good places down here, come long waits.
90 minutes.
yes, 90 whole minutes.
Thank goodness for the beach.
HG was covered head to toe by the time we sat down.
Well after 9:15.

Running on the beach at Pompano Joe's.

Napping while at Publix, one of the local grocery stores.

Once we passed the cup cakes, she woke instantly.

Funny how that works.

Now that is some good Mac n cheese!



Unsure about that!



Fudpuckers is such a fun place for kids.


Lots of water needed at the beach.




Our friends flew in this morning.

We're super excited.

I sent Chris to the wrong airport thanks to the Garmin.

I searched the airport and it pulled up the old one.

Apparently it is still open for private flights.

I feel so bad.

What a great way to start their vacation.

Hopefully we can make up for it.

HG is checking every few minutes to see if they have arrived.


Have a great 4th of July weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment