Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday

Incase you haven't seen the latest weather for us.
Oh my word, please rain.
Storms.

Anything please. www.wfaa.com
On Tuesday night, we started a big project.
A big MESSY project.



I would not stop until everything was put up where it went.



I think around 11:45, I finally climbed in the bath.



I was worn out.



But felt accomplished.



HG enjoyed me pulling out toys she had no idea she even had.



Many are headed to storage.



All the stuff animals except for ones going to Harper and a Winnie the Pooh.



I tried to send the Winnie the Pooh but someone was shedding big tears at bed time.



Even today, she is carrying that silly bear around.



HG's room looked like a toy store in our opinion.



Toys and stuff animals were everywhere.



How on earth would be fit anything for Harper in there?



We won't be here long after little Harper is born but still needed a few things.



Swing. Vibrating seat. You know, those life savers.



While she still has a ton of toys in her room, Harper has room for her stuff too.







It was quite the mess see.



HG was taking it from her room to the living room, kitchen and our bedroom.



I was making up for the missing items by pulling more out.



My little pilot is full of storage items right now.



We will be loading the truck next to make a run.



There are a few tubs and other items scattered through out the house right now going as well.



Oh and there is a piece of furniture on our front porch.



ha, we are those people today.



Chris is a MID.



Someone would have stolen it in a heart beat.



The store is kind of in the ghetto.







Some of the final result.



The husband was showing houses yesterday in Keller.



One owner sent him home with 4 pieces of furniture.



Either to donate or take to goodwill.



He knew I was planning on buying some plastic drawers for the closet while we were here.



He thought these would work just as good and they were FREE.



We will either give them to someone here before we leave or once we move.



The drawers are not very big but worked wonders for blankets, HG's panties/socks/pj's.



Goodness, girl could wear a different pajama each night.



She always wears the same ones over and over, her favorites.



Either way, I was thrilled to have the extra drawers.



They are solid wood but not very catchy on the eye.



Thank goodness for it going in the closet.






I love our make do book shelf.



We have so many books.



This isn't all.



Some went to storage.



We read often.



Each night before our prayers.



But they were taking up lots of room.



This is perfect because we can close the door and they don't have to be perfect.



The furniture is so heavy that HG can't move it.



We might change things around or put different clothes in there.



But for now, it give us the perfect amount of room.

We had a special treat at lunch today.
Kristen, her mom and the girls came to play.
It is always o good to see them.
I know what we will get Miss Kensley for her birthday.





HG has been kind a zone today.



She stayed up much past her bedtime last night.



After a good nap, lets hope she is back to normal this evening.














Afternoon snack of watermelon.





Oh how I just love summer time fresh fruits.









Turkey Spaghetti is in the slow cooker simmering.





I love the way it smells up the house.





Of course it makes me want to eat the whole time.









And well honestly, I do.









I wrote this recipe down but have no idea where I picked it up from.





So easy.





Still not a huge fan of ground turkey but working on it.

I have to admit, it is sooo yummy once done.




What all you will need:






olive oil and balsamic vinegar
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, optional
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound of mushrooms, sliced





1 pound ground turkey
Italian seasonings





ground black pepper to taste
fresh tomatoes





2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste





Milk







I browned the meat over medium heat. While that was cooking, I put all the other ingredients in the slow cooker except the fresh tomatoes, onions and mushrooms. Once the meat was finished, add to slow cooker. Next, I sauteed the toms, onions and mushrooms in olive oil and a touch of balsamic vinegar. It makes everything better. After combing everything in slow cooker, I added a dash of milk. I was out of cream but the milk works wonders. It has been simmering for an hour and I hope to let it sit another two. If I can handle the smell.









Tomorrow we are off for a fun filled afternoon and to pick up our first double stroller.





So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment