Friday, July 8, 2011

Jelly fish, crabs & Fudpuckers

We spent a few hours yesterday afternoon at the beach.

I just don't think we can get enough of it before we leave.




















The jelly fish were around yesterday.

Yuk!

In a few hours, 3 kids were stung.

I saw one while washing off.

I pulled HG out of that water so fast.

We didn't go back in.

Off to the pool we went.

Upon arriving at the pool, we found out something intersting.

The pool had been closed the previous 3 mornings.

It didn't open until late afternoon.

Apparently right before we would always arrive.

Someone kept leaving their poop in the deep end of the pool.

YUK!


Dinner at Fudpuckers.

They have a huge alligator farm at the one in Destin.

100 gators.

Chris had their special, I chicken and HG mac n cheese (of course).

I enjoy their chicken sandwiches.

Everything is over rated.

However, their special drinks are great.

Maybe next year.

Feeding the gators









Wow, where did my tiny baby go?




The husband and HG on the gator.



Family photo at Fudpucker's.


HG picked this as her souvenir from Destin.

I was a little hesitant.

But how long can a crab actually live?

She named her Destin.

Or maybe it is a him.

She is in a phase where she doesn't want to smile for the camera.

Until she calls me Whitney.


Destin's home

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute that she named the crab Destin. :)

    All of your vacation pictures really make me want to drive to the beach, this very minute.

    ReplyDelete