Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday for Daddy

Chris has been really excited to try these.
A lot of his peers at work wear them.
A lot of athletes wear them.
Although there was a news cast on the similar product last night.
I may or may not think it is a scam.
I'll try his.
One guess on who picked the Elmo paper and sack.

The Dollar Tree was out of Dora and Princess.

The firetrucks are the first layer.

The Big bird, Elmo, Bert, Ernie and Cookie Monster on the second.

Chris will be thrilled.


Between all the excitement in the last post, we manage to buy and wrap birthday gifts for Chris.


He is going to be super excited.



He may or may not have told me exactly what he wanted.



He may or may not have had me email his mom with exactly what he wanted.





She is wrapping this and this.



She is so excited for birthdays.


I told her it was Daddy's birthday on the 16th, the twins tomorrow and Kallie's next month.


She is singing happy birthday to daddy, twins and Kallie.


Too cute for her own good.

She may or may not have picked out a Shrek birthday cake.
Ha!
She wanted a 3 D Dora.

Then a Tinker Bell.

Then a Barbie.


I had to explain that daddy is a boy, not a girl.


She chose Shrek after I refused Sponge Bob.


I hate Sponge Bob.


Not sure why.


I do.



I know Chris won't read this before Saturday.
He is in Orlando.
Most likely going to Disney tomorrow.
DISNEY WORLD.
Equipment show to pick out equipment for our store on Thursday.
Home on Friday for dance.
House full on Saturday.
But if he does, he might have told me exactly what he wanted.



2 comments:

  1. lol she is too cute! I love the wrapping paper she picked out- that's hilarious. I need to start letting Kensley make the decisions like that!

    Please know that I have not forgot about your birthday (that was oh so long ago!) haha You will get a belated little something soon.... trust me :) I feel like a horrible friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, don't worry about anything for my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete