Tuesday, February 8, 2011

For the love of Teachers




A good friend said I should do Starbucks gift cards for the teachers as their Valentine's Day gifts.


I spread the word at HG's school that I was going to bring them.


I think most of the parents are doing the same.


I dared to be different.


HG and I decided on yummy chocolates from Target.


And a $5 gift card to Chick fil A.

Then she decorated the bag.


One sticker says hot stuff.


Hope the teacher finds humor in it.


I'm not big on spending a lot for Valentine's Day when I just spent a ton on Christmas.


We did these for HG's class a few weeks back.


HG is so excited to give them to her friends.


She even mailed some to people.


Tomorrow, she is making crafts for certain friend and family.


I have no idea who.


She random with who she chooses.


Sorry Ryan if you end up with a pink door hanger.


She might have picked it out for you.


Maybe she'll change her mind.


That's love though.

3 comments:

  1. Cute little gifts!! I'm sure the teachers will love the Chick Fil A card! Boy I could use some of that now.... there isn't one around here :( We'll have to treat ourself next week when we get home!

    I hope miss Hailey has a great Valentine's party! Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HG is such a funny girl! This post cracks me up, and I'm sure the teacher getting the "hot stuff" sticker will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember having to drive an hour in Colorado for a Chick Fil A. My addiction was busted for a while.

    HG is a silly willy for sure! I didn't notice what the stickers said until she handed me her project. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete