Sunday, February 6, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Date Night

The husband treated me to Texas Roadhouse.



We NEVER eat at Texas Roadhouse.



We work for their new sister company so it is a nice treat to dine there.



I remember the last time, May of 2009, when I stepped foot through the doors.



I went into a panic.



All the peanuts. All the peanuts everywhere.



My little one wasn't a year yet.



Panic set in.



Silly, I know.



Peanut allergies (and others) scare the crud out of me.



We survived. I think I sent her Pedi a million texts.

I'm sure Dr. Porter either thinks I'm nuts or got a good laugh.

Probably both.



Oh the cinnamon sugar butter.



And the rolls.



Oh the sweet potatoes.



I was great!

We both chose the Prime Rib.
Really different for me to choose it.



After dinner, Jason met us and the guys wanted to go to a place called Pappa G's.
I had been there once.
In October 2007.
It is ghetto.
It is smokey.
It is hoochie momma type of place.
Oh well, I agreed.
Our clothes HAD TO BE WASHED first thing this morning.
I hate the smell of smoke all over me.
ewww!
HG is on a taco kick.
Shell eat anything on a tortilla.
She loves just plain cheese.
Sometimes we add turkey.
Sometimes we add eggs.
Sometimes we add mushrooms and tomatoes.
Always with ranch for dipping.
Sometimes with salsa for dipping.
Except when it is pbj on there.
Is it bad that we are trying to do everything possible to get HG to eat pbj?
Such an easy and healthy snack.
We had absolutely nothing planned for the Super Bowl.
Last night, we decided on Aspen Creek.
If we can get a table.
Not really into this years Super Bowl.
Will still watch it and enjoy Super Bowl style of food.
Haven't taken any pictures so none to share. Will post some tomorrow.
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment