Thursday, February 3, 2011

Black Honda Pilot on the loose

The necessities.
Chris loves the Dailys frozen drinks and they are only $19.7
I picked up a large cube of wine so we won't be without if we get more ice/snow.
And to cook with tonight.
Our walk way is beyond slippy and icy. Couldn't find rock salt so kitty litter & salt it is.
Worked well.
We took a rest on the couch after Mc Donalds, Target & Walmart.
We stopped at Walmart for what we forgot at Super Target.
We looked like we should be on the slopes.
Soon enough.
Our craft this after noon was mess free painting.
I love it.
HG loves it.

The front door and the walk way was solid ice.
I made HG crawl.
After we almost fell.
Everyone had the same idea of McDonalds on 121.
Some kid walked up to our table and pulled HG's hair.
I was pissed.


As you can see, we escaped.
The roads were as bad as I expected but some areas were.
Texas 26 by Grapevine-Colleyville school was bad. Solid ice.
121 was decent.
McDonalds was pretty icy but the workers were working hard.
Such a popular place today.
It is very cold out there. Cold that makes your head hurt.
Target was a quick trip due to a feisty little girl.
Walmart even quicker.
All the work cleaning we did, yep it is a disaster. We are currently singing the clean up song preparing to clean.
I bought stuff to try a Pork Carnita's dish tomorrow.
Can't wait!
Haven't decided on tonight.
I still have something stuck in my throat.
Chris was delayed an hour, we're praying he makes it!
Try and stay warm this weekend!
Can you believe that Houston and Austin area are expecting snow?
Such craziness.
I have been talking to JD and Kendall, both are hoping for a snow day.
JD actually already has a snow day tomorrow.
In Houston.
Nuts.

2 comments: