Thursday, February 10, 2011

More good deals

Not totally sure about the green top.
It's cute.
It's fitted at the bottom.
It was only $12.50.
Have to decide if I will get my $12.50 out of it.
The hoodie sweater will be perfect for cold mornings taking HG to school.
And for visiting Colorado.
I will get my $12.49 out of it.
I love tanks.
I love layered tanks.
I love tanks under sweaters.
I love tanks with jeans.
I love tanks with heels or tall boots.
There is just something sexy about tanks.
(Also hide my pooch and my chest nicely)
I bought 3 tanks.
Two are exactly a like, just different colors.
One is different.
All were $19.50 each.
I will probably go back and buy the gray and black over time.
Perfect under stuff.
Or with out stuff.
The blue tank with the flowers was stuf too cute.
Great under denim.
And for $5.49.
I think I'll get my wear out of it.
I don't do ON jeans.
Not sure why, I'm just not a fan.
I needed an extra pair for the next two weeks.
I was already warned not to buy expensive jeans right now, wait until next winter.
Okay, okay.
These are ultra blue flare jeans.
Not big on flare.
They actually worked well with my shape.
They were the most expensive ringing in at $34.50.
Still cheap for a pair of jeans.
HG's dance tomorrow is a Valentine's/Fairy/Princess theme.
The wings and wand were just perfect.
Not to forget the little ballerina style shoes to match.
Wings $5.70
Wand $2.50
Ballerina shoes $5.70
Pink shorts $.97
Ugg style boots (since ours busted!) $12.49
Mary Jane water boots $11.70

Yellow butterfly dress is perfect for mornings at the park or an afternoon bathing suit cover up. $ 7.50.
The adorable denim dress will look great with all the sweaters in HG's closet.
$9.90.
The two floral dresses $11.70 each.
White pants and floral top are great for cool evenings with sandals and a sweater.
Top $8.70.
Bottoms $9.90.
And I didn't spend a penny!!
Oh how gift cards are the best gifts ever!



I've had two gift cards burning a hole in my purse for a while.





I went through my closet and cleaned out a nice amount.

In between sizes is no fun!

I decided to put those gift cards into action today.

I didn't get myself a ton.


I do really like what I bought.


Or most of it.


HG landed a ton of Spring and Summer clothing.


Old Navy at Grapevine Mills had all their kid and baby items 40%.

40% off of their pretty inexpensive prices already?

I was so excited.

Poor baby girl is growing like a weed.










No comments:

Post a Comment