Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Store Closing!!

Snow Angels in the parking lot








4 reusable bags at $.49 each.

Texas Rangers t shirt for $4


Spices, kitchen items. All were 50% off.



Finally, a glass pie pan and for $2.50!



All kinds of random kitchen gadgets that we might have in storage.



A dollar something is hard to pass up.


A few bath items.

Nail polish ended up being like $.90 each

Cheap foundation (which really stays put) was like $4

Tampons for $2

Two toothbrushes for $1

Vapors for a cold $2.50

And of course who could turn down $1 ball?



The best deals.

The baby/toddler juice was priced at $2.29 with 50% off.

I got 5.

Pedialyte was around $2 plus or minus a little.

4 packages of 3 4 ounce Avent bottles for $1 each.

You moms know what a steal that is.

3 bottles for $1.

BPA free, a nipple like the breast and small.

One package of replacement nipples were $3.
Not the best deal but still saved over $1.50.

Nursery water was $1.75.

These are great for traveling with HG.
2 packages of 6 + NUK pacis for $2.50 each.
Everyone needs a million pacis.
It is nearly $7 at BRU.
Score!
Breast Therapy warming and cooling pads for $1.
Typically retail for $12.95.
Then just a few odds and ends.
A medicine dropper for $.75.



Albertson's brand diapers (sure hope they work over night) for $2.75 a package.
That is 27 diapers for $2.75.
Oh my goodness!
Wipes were $2.50 for 240.


Over all, I think I did great.
I spent $142 and saved $156.
I think I could have saved more if I watched the price on the screen each time they rang it up.
I noticed some were off.
Off by more than they should have been.
But a little toddler was into EVERYTHING by this point.
But from the bottles alone, I made off well.
I ended up with 12 Avent bottles today for $4.
If I were to go to Target or Walmart, I would have spent $96.
Then add $13 for the breast pads I paid $1 for and we are up to $109.
Then add the glass pie pan that was originally $7, marked down to $5 and then 50% off for $2.50.
If you are in the DFW area, it is worth a trip out.
All meats are at least 15% off.
all dry goods are 25%-50%.
All Texas Rangers and Cowboys items are 50%.
Somehow I got suckered into a $4 dog toy.
That is $4 after the 50% discount.
My lovely child wa adding to the buggy.

1 comment: