Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

HG and Grace at Aspen Creek.
I went in to check on HG late last night and I found her with her dance shoes on.

She is so excited about her dance party on Friday!

Cousin Matt. Adorable and hilarious.

HG talks about he and Kaden non-stop.

She tells me "I can't pick up my toys mom, Matt and Kaden need to come play"

or "I can't clean up my toys, Matt and Kade made that mess".

Kids will be kids.

Playing Dora picnic with daddy.

You can tell he was super excited!


I wasn't for either of the teams.


I mean who doesn't like cheese so I guess you could say we cheered them on.


Everyone we were with cheered for the Steelers.
Like EVERYONE. There were die hard fans at Aspen Creek.


HG had so much fun playing with Gibson, Grace and Cody.



The children were so super cute.



Little Gibson is A D O R A B L E and it was so good seeing Amber!
I have had a gift for him for oh say 6 months. I bet he has fully out grown it.
Just another reason to shop this week.

HG HAD to wear her purple tutu.



And her purple tights with hearts.



And her black dance shoes.



It was one of those days where I let her pick.


Sweet Grace was dressed the same. Purple tutu and black shoes.

We all had a good laugh.



Typical little girls.



Either way, what a good game.



I love the commercials.



I love half time shows.

Personally, I think it should have been George Straight or similar.



I mean we ARE in Texas.




Fergie didn't live up to my expectations.



I did love the little Dirty Dancing song.



She usually puts on a great show.




Goodness, the personality on this sweet thing.
This week is the clam before the storm.
Not in weather so to speak.
BUT I'm sure we'll run into it somewhere.
The storm meaning a mad rush to site see.
To help decide on a location.
So we will know where we are heading.
Our locations have been narrowed down.
We really like the idea of one. Really.
It would be easy to build out.
Chris leaves for Orlando on Wednesday.
If the weather changes from 100% snow.
Friday is the Father/Daughter dance.
Saturday is the hubby's birthday dinner.
Sunday he flies to North Carolina.
We meet him on Wednesday in Memphis.
It is his birthday.
Site seeing in and around Tennessee (not Memphis).
Making our way home.
Leaving HG in Texarkana on Sunday.
Fly out to Colorado on Monday.
Home on Friday.
Leave Friday to pick up HG.
New Braunfels on Saturday for a birthday party and to site see San Antonio.
Home Sunday.
BIG week in Irving the week of the 27th.
We can finally rest.
Maybe.
It will be a FAST two weeks.
I'm sure we'll have a little fun.
Lots of traveling.
But maybe we will have a location once finished.
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment