Friday, January 7, 2011

Burgers & Ice Cream

Snow Angels in the hallway after a bath and before bed. Goodness, I love the imagination of a child.

Our stick figure people we are making. Jealous?


Yes, she is asleep and yes, we are at Walmart. You just have to laugh.



She is sleeping at Braum's while I dined on burger, fries and ice cream.




HG's meal waiting on her. She really loves her Braum's milk.



So we drove to a birthday party for HG's friend tonight. HG has been excited for two days and has been singing happy birthday Alex quite often. She was sound sleep and snoring so I knew she would be out for a while. I kept driving. I couldn't bring myself to get out of the car. I couldn't imagine standing on my feet for two hours. We just bought this great gift and now weren't even going to stop. I am officially the worst mom ever. Ever. I feel terrible for doing that. For not pulling myself together and taking my daughter into the birthday party. I instead took her to Braum's for a burger and ice cream. I figured I could escape fast if I needed to and it is just a few short miles to the apartment. My snoring child slept through dinner, slept through me eating cookies n cream ice cream (which I never do), slept all the way home and is finally waking up. Finally waking up 3 hours later. I'm sure she'll pull an all nighter. She is making snow Angels in the hallway in a diaper. Yes, I still make her wear diapers to bed. And in Public. Or a pull up. People hate diapers. I love them. They don't bother me at all. HG still wears her cloth ones as panties. They are too cute!


Chris enjoyed tailgating, touring the Stadium and has been sending us lots of texts. He is extremely jealous the the cookies n cream ice cream. :) I think he really wanted me to go out there with him. Sorry sweetie.


Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.







2 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY jealous of the stick figure people! And of carpet snow angels actually! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carpet snow angels might be a Bell thing. Seems like there is a picture of me and Michael making them in Lynn's hallway. Pretty sure we had clothes on though:)

    ReplyDelete