Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GOODNESS GRACIOUS, JUMPING APES!

We spent the morning with my dear friend Megan who just opened the cutest little consignment shop here in Texarkana. I'm talking adorable, too cute, such great stuff. But, I wouldn't expect anything less from her.
Our afternoon was spent with Cheyna & Ethan and Mellissa, Tony & Brody at Jumping Apes. Even though it was terribly cold in there, the kids (okay and the adults) had fun. I must say that I now understand why everyone is always so sleepy after jumping.Between a playing with friends all day, we managed to eat lunch at the new Fillin' Station. Jeff has a great burger place in the mall so I just knew it would be good. While there, we ran into our favorite, Dr Porter so it saved me a trip to the doctor this week. She seriously rocks! I decided to try a turkey burger and it was to die for. OH MY GOODNESS kind of stuff. I was honestly shocked, I mean turkey is bland. I was beyond yummy! Poppy and HG scored cupcakes after lunch for eating so well.

Collins cooked us dinner, grilled ham and cheese with mac n cheese, celery, tomatoes, ranch and more heart cupcakes. Yes, I blow up like a balloon each time I come home. Totally worth it though.


HAPPY TUESDAY FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment