Thursday, January 27, 2011

True Grit & Vito's


If a night out at the HOB enough, we treated ourselves to seeing True Grit. This was after breakfast cooked for us by my mother in law, lunch at Chick Fil A (another treat from mil) and then a trip to Target for a singing potty for HG. Please daddy, come play!

Great movie if you like westerns, I really enjoyed it. Or the popcorn. Or maybe just doing an adult thing with the husband that didn't involve going out.

It is the little things that makes my heart happy.


HG played with grand mommy and was even getting a bath when we arrived. She was squeaky clean for school this morning. Vito's pizza and a salad put us in bed by 10 with full bellies. 10 is really early for the hubby. Really early. Of course it was after midnight when he fell asleep.
A cheese taco for HG. Did you know Taco Bell is being sued?

Eggs, yogurt and a cheese tortilla for the munchkin this morning.

She didn't touch any of it. Not a bite. Not even a lick. She wanted water. Water! Silly girl.

One day she will like to eat breakfast. Hopefully.

The apartment is still a wreck. I clean the living room but lost Mr Motivation once again. If you all see him, tell him to light a fire under me!

It won't take long, most are clothes that need to be put up. Ick, that is my most unfavorite part. Maybe I need to refill my pink grapefruit method cleaning bottle and clean like Nicolle. I love the smell of a clean house. Even more so than cookies in the oven. For real. Great little blog for Method.

On the way to school.
Trying to decide on a pork sirloin or a chicken dish tonight. HG would say chicken and Chris would say the other. Funny how that works. I actually think there is a foreclosure and bank owned class tonight. Maybe it will be a chicken night,

2 comments:

  1. OMG, when we lived near Irving, we ate at Vito's all the time. I miss that place!

    I'm totally hooked on Method! I love Mrs. Meyer's, but you can't beat Method for the price and how much you get. :)

    ReplyDelete