Saturday, January 1, 2011

Home again home again jiggity jig

Poppy bought her an umbrella. She won't put it down.
Hanging out at the condo today
playing in the tent
So stylish at the cabin
Fried Pork Chops please and thank you!
Hg & Noah
Hg & Mia
Glamour girl

Bella girl

Christmas at our apartment




We looked like a band of gypsies heading down the highway. I think there was a back window in there somewhere.

Christmas was a wonderful time, the cabin was a great and relaxing time. It has to be one of our top places to be. The little one cried when we left. Chris left this morning for a quick trip to North Carolina for work. We had lunch with Poppy at Cheesecake and dinner with him last night at Christina's. I am done with food for a while! HG and I are thrilled to be home. I think a total of 5 nights were spent here in December. So happy to be home.

Finding a place for all our clutter after Christmas has been quite the challenge. We are proud owners of fake clothes in our room now. It looks pretty sad. HG has two huge tubs that she is learning to put her toys in at the end of the day/clean up time. Little did I know she would climb in the tubs and pour them over.
January will be filled with lots of travels once again (Colorado, North Carolina, Tulsa, College Station) between the two of us. I'm sure we'll throw in another stop or two site selecting and taking HG to camp Aunt Tonia's. I'm hoping for a few naps and a little R & R as well.

















1 comment:

  1. Wow, HG made out at Christmas! :) What fun. I do hope you get some r&r in January too, but it sounds like your calendar is full already. I hear you on the food....I'm done with it for now. I stocked the fridge yesterday with tons of fresh veggies, stuff for salads, etc. We're eating light for a while.

    ps. Your comment broke my heart yesterday. Please email me if you ever want to chat. I can imagine how hard you've had it with conceiving. I am praying for you, sweet friend! :) I also appreciate the kind words you said about Boyd as an only child. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete