Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Hailey Bug I asked if she saw Dora in the camera. Thanks Kristen for the idea, it worked well!


A clean Hailey Bug


We've been somewhat lazy once again today. I'm still not feeling back up to par but getting better. I was thankful that everyone slept in after a restless night for me. HG and I cooked lunch and picked up a little while daddy ran some errands. A long hot bath for me and now I am soaking my feet while HG watches Olivia. As much as I need to get out to the store, it is a little cold. I guess it depends on how long that one last roll of toilet paper lasts. ha!
Our afternoon will be spent playing with HG's kitchen, coloring and playing with her doll house. She has already pulled everything out and it waiting on daddy to get back from his second trip of errands. She went into panic mode a minute ago when she realized he wasn't here. :( She thought he left for North Carolina without saying bye.


1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm glad the trick worked! haha I love her little orange/blue hat!

    ReplyDelete