Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The little things

My mom gave me a bag of smell good from Bath and Body works when we were home for Christmas. I mean who doesn't enjoy smell good lotions and sprays. I was super excited!! They just happened to be one of my favorite scents for year around wear, Japanese Cherry Blossom and the new coconut vanilla lotion and spray. I love the coconut lime but was skeptical about the vanilla mixed in. I love it! It makes my bathroom smell lovely (I like to spray a little on the shower curtain and rug).
After arriving home from Christmas, I grabbed the lotion and sprays and tossed the bag under the bathroom counter. Well last night, we finally looked in the bottom of it. Low nad behold, it was a wall flower candle. In my pain stricken state, I managed to jump up and down. It is so silly but I have been wanting one of these so stinkin' bad. Well really, I wanted a Scentsy one but this will work for now. The only down fall is that it is a LADYBUG. HG loves it. She adores it. She wants it where she can walk past and smell it. With it being bright pink, of course it came with pink colored fill. The smell will be great for summer but doesn't exactly fit the time of the year we are in now. The refills are on sale for around $3 each so I'll have to order a few. Oh boy is our place going to be smelling scrumptious!

It is the little things that bring so much happiness when you are down.
Oh- We found out today that we will NOT be moving to Tulsa. While I'm sure in the future it will be a great location, it just isn't the perfect fit for us today. I am missing my sweet friend Sarah there but they will have to come visit us.

2 comments:

  1. love the new layout! And your top picture/sayings are great :) Love you and miss you and miss Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love and miss y'all too!!!!! Let me know about KG's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete