Monday, January 3, 2011

Insomnia

HG and Little Miss Rylie
HG loves little girls so much!
Thanks Laura for taking such good pictures at Christmas in Sulphur Springs.

Let the insomnia begin....while Chris is away...I finally fell asleep around 3, like good and hard sleep. HG woke at 430 asking for a diaper change (it was dry), Ni Ho Kilian, and for chicken nuggets. Seriously? I just fell asleep! Like a good mom, I fixed her right up and snuggled her next to me....lullaby land once again. Morning came early but we were up and running a few minutes after the alarm went off.

Post office, a few errands and in Irving all before 11 for lunch with sweet cousin Laura. I can't believe I didn't take a picture, HG adores her. Thanks for joining us and we can't wait for Great Wolf Lodge! I'm not sure who is more excited, the kids or the adults. HG keeps asking when Matt and Kade are coming to swim. Oh I wish it was February already my little love.




HG got a little money for Christmas and we kept telling her that she could buy something. Apparently, that day was today. First thing this morning we saw Target and then the "mommy, shopping with my money" started. Yes dear, off to Target we went. She picked out an outfit for Valentine's Day, a HUGE box of play food ($5 for all you ladies with little ones) for her kitchen even though she just got a ton from Santa, a little barn and a few animals to go with her soft barn from her cousins. I sure hope my little one isn't the only one who doesn't understand that we can't open the toys in the store. She was pitching a fit. They do however have perfect sized little bpa free containers in a set of 3 for $1 and the snack carriers for toddlers for a $1. Great for gifts too!!

HG and I are working on dinner, picking up the house and getting ready for MDO in the morning. I have another eye doctor appointment in Las Colinas that I am sure will take 3 hours. 3 hours at the eye dr, is this normal? 10 hours of my life in the last 6 weeks have been spent there. I'll be glad when this stuff is OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment