Wednesday, January 26, 2011

House of Blues







What an amazing night at House of Blues for an awesome cause.


We were on a special VIP list thanks to Carol. She spoke for the show. Beautiful woman.


I should have brushed up on the faces of the players before the event. Three different players and didn't know who they were. Whoops!


It was a good laugh among everyone.

We saw Romo. It was worth the trip. Yes, I knew what he looked like.


The event was put on by Alberston's, Souper Bowl, House of Blues, Keith Brooking and many of the Dallas Cowboys.
Keith Brooking in an amazing man. Even if I didn't know who he was. He started a Children's foundation for children in Foster care. This of course touches my heart having worked with foster children at CASA, CPS and having a CJ degree. I wish everyone understood what these children go through on a daily basis.


PS- Stay tuned for more great photos on a friend's camera!



1 comment: