Sunday, January 30, 2011

Consignment steals & nice surprises

A perfect little I'm 3 embroidered shirt.
Perfect little lady bug dress (I bet you can't guess who picked it out).
A perfect pair of Old Navy Shorts.
A perfect Dress OshKosk sun dress.
A perfect pillow case dress. We hope to master this.
A very perfect smocked Mickey Mouse dress.

A super awesome gift from my brother and sister in law.
It was such a nice Sunday surprise when I checked the mail. I
love the necklace and the W notebook is just perfect!!
In our crazy life, I am always needing to write stuff down.
Chris made his flight. I'm sure he is getting close to Charlotte just to catch another flight.
HG and I went to Redbox. And Arby's. Fat Kid food.
We wrote thank you cards. She drew some pretty funny pictures. Or random. A spider. A pig. A mouth. A Santa hat. A Popsicle. Told you random.
Have you seen the weather for the week? It needs to stay cold or remain warm. I don't care, just pick one.
Guess we won't be playing with Kristen, Debbie and the puppy on Tuesday night. Big bummer!
We changed the date on the trip to the Great Wolf Lodge.
1. Because it went from less than $300 to $699 for our room. No thank you!
2. We don't want to go during Spring breaks the first part of March.
3. Thomas the Train is coming to Grapevine so we are doing the ride in the morning and the water park after that. Whoo hoo!
4. More families have the option to join if they would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment