Thursday, January 20, 2011

One of those days

It isn't noon yet and I want to scream.

I have been peed on. I have been covered in flying snot from a sneeze. I had to pick up the biggest terd I've ever seen off the bathroom floor. Yes, the bathroom floor. And the sun still isn't out.

So, we are washing the sheets, scrubbing the floor and the little one is in the tub. In the tub with crayola bath finger paint. That is a disaster waiting to happen.


These are the days I wish Chris didn't travel. I dislike being a single parent on days like this. But then I think about and he'd probably call me to pick up the teed even if he was there. Don't all guys do that?

The rain. Oh my goodness the rain. Will is ever stop? I haven't seen sun in a long time. Texarkana is in need of some sunshine.

Got some not so good news about someone I love so much. Please pray that he heals. I mean I LOVE this man. Everyone loves this man. My heart aches for him. And his kids. And his friends.

Don't you wish there was a fountain of youth that kept you beautiful, healthy and with perky boobs?

I'm playing hookie. I was due for blood work, a shot and a followup on Monday. Well, it is Thursday and still haven't gone. I'll go next Monday, promise. It is like reliving my heart ache all over again each time I walk in there. Twice in a year. I just couldn't do it. Maybe I am a bad person for that. Maybe I am just normal trying to deal with such heart ache. I pretend to be strong yet I am still crying at the drop of a hat and a hug. I know it gets better, it already did once. I keep reminding myself that I have the cutest little redhead to be thankful for.

Well, I just walked in the bathroom ( on my iPad) to another mess so looks like we will be cleaning yet AGAIN!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hate those days when it's just one mess after another to clean up. I try to remind myself these days are fleeting, but it's so hard when you are in the moment!

    You don't have to be strong. Let it out. Cry out to God, he can handle it. You are very normal and you should do what feels right to you. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Nicolle said, let it out! It's ok to do that :)

    I think about you so much throughout the day. You have such a big heart and are a great person/friend. In time, all of this will be in the past and God will bless you in so many ways; I'm sure of it. Keep up your faith; Hailey Grace is full of spunk-- she's there to keep you going ;)

    I think we need to plan us a trip with the family. Kent said May probably wouldn't be a good month because he'll be busy with his job. Maybe July? What do you think? We'll talk about it more via texts :)

    Know that I am thinking about you and praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are always here for you and thinking about you guys and praying!!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Good to see The Neiplings are still liven the blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete