Thursday, May 19, 2011

Doctor Appoinments, Pregnancy & Touch Screens

The husband got his first touch screen today.
He has always been a blackberry guy.
I hope he sticks with the change.
I switched from a touch screen to blackberry.
Mistake.
41 days and I can switch back.
After MDO and the MFS, we stopped for ice cream.
HG would take a bite of ice cream and then take a bite of her sandwich.
That she didn't eat at lunch.


We had our first appointment with the MFS or Perinatologist.

Both are on their sign.

The waiting room was full of pregnant women with little girls in their bellies.

Seems like everyone I hear about is having a boy this summer or fall.

The visit went great.

Baby is growing like a weed, 15 weeks.

I can't believe I'm 15 weeks.

I feel like I just found out I was pregnant.

We didn't get a perfect crotch shot.

HG assured us it was a girl so we didn't need a perfect picture.

The legs were crossed.

The baby snoozing.

Even with pouncing on the belly.

And then an internal ultrasound.

Nope, no spread eagle like HG.

BUT...we did get some views.

And the doctors, well they are good with their guesses.

They do it every day.

Even more so than a typical OBGYN.

I said girl from what I saw.

He agreed.

He said don't have anything printed yet until we get a good shot.

Hopefully on the 31st, we will have a much clearer shot.

And it won't be after a lunch date of heavy cream.

It was such a yummy dish but made me want to sleep too.

But as far as the health of the baby, everything is going well.

I have an appointment in 10 days and then go back 2 weeks later to the drs I saw today.

Once I hit 23 weeks, I have to be seen weekly.

This is earlier than with HG.

The end result is totally worth the 1-2 hours.







This was last week but I forgot to post.

14 weeks.

You can see a little bruising from my shots.

I will try to remember to take a 15 week or just wait until 16 weeks.


Have a great weekend.

We are off for our super busy weekend soon.

But must pack first.

No comments:

Post a Comment