Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hodge Podge

Teacher gifts.

They are really super cute in person.

Pretty inexpensive.

Everyone has loved them so far.


Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You’re a very special teacher just like this jar, that’s clear.
You place knowledge in our children’s hands
And melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You’re a “Magnificent” & “Marvelous” teacher.
Thank you for being my M & M.
Love, Hailey Grace Bell

These are my favorite sponges.

Favorite ever.

I used to buy at Crate & Barrel.

Then I spotted them at the Dollar Tree.



Children are like sponges.
They absorb your knowledge,
They sap your strength,
They soak up your resources
And drain your energy –
But with one big squeeze,
they give it all back.


Thermal totes for the teachers.


We did these for her 3 classroom teachers.



This is how I found HG while I was making her dinner.

She was sound asleep on the floor.



Mike & Amber, C's brother and his wife, sent us this super cute bib.

Thanks!


HG is on a Toy Story 3 kick right now.

I found these last night and couldn't resist.

$1.80 each at Biglots.

They are a little thicker on her hair than her free and clear lavender that we love.


HG's thermal lunch tote finally came in.

She loves it.

I love it.

She wants to carry it around like a purse.

Not sure if that is good or not.

I love finding good deals on sunscreen.

It can get crazy expensive when you're light skinned.

Or 3 in one house are casperly white.

The husband loves Sport spray.

We found it for $4 a bottle.

It saves $2-$3 depending on where you buy it.

The Aveeno, which HG and I use so often was only $5.

It is light, super sensitive and works nicely.

Talking to Kalli the other day at the stop light.

She just loves sweet Kalli.

Chris went to the Draft party at the Cowboy Stadium recently.

All HG and I got was this picture and some press on tattoos.

Her arms have stars on them.

Classy.


Easter gifts from Grand mommy and Grandaddy.

Such cute stuff!!!



I just got a great email that I will share once I have a chance to read it.
Dr. Knapp, HG's pedi when we lived in Keller, sends out good information on the kids.
This one is about kicky eaters.
I only read the first few lines on my cell.
It was talking about so many toddlers that I know.
Including my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment