Monday, May 16, 2011

Week will fly

Poppy met us for breakfast yesterday at LePeep's in Las Colinas.

We all love that place.

He brought HG two butter cookies with royal icing.

I'm not sure who enjoyed them more out of the group.

It was a short visit but he just had to see his HG.We made cheesecake brownies after dinner Sunday.

They are already half gone.

Whoops!

Yesterday afternoon, we took most of our winter clothes to storage.

First up, a stop at Wendy's for some nuggets.

They had the new coke machine.

I love it.

So neat.

So the future.

At nearly 3, she still loves this jeep walker.
Ever wonder what happens to your missing panties??
HG likes to wear them as suspenders.


Such a funny imagination.



Our weeks is busy but a super fun one planned.

HG end of the year Blessing on Tuesday.

Teacher gifts.

laundry, laundry, laundry.

Packing.

Kristen and the girls are staying Tuesday night.

We are so excited to see them.

Thursday is our 1st appointment with our Perinatologists.

Mixed feelings of happiness, scared they will find something and if a boy/girl.

Then we are off to Houston early Friday morning.

We're staying with my brother and sister in law.

Such fun!

Friday is our 5 year anniversary.

Saturday is my brother's graduation followed by a graduation celebration.

Friends and family.

Sunday we are heading to Port Arthur.

I can not wait to see my grandmother!!!

HG has been talking about GeeGee nonstop lately.

Monday, which begins at 5 am for us, we will head home.


1 comment:

  1. I love those new coke machines too. I love anywhere that I can get Coke Zero!!! :)

    That picture of HG using your undies as suspenders is just about the funniest thing ever. You have a hilarious girl on your hands!

    ReplyDelete