Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wrap up Wednesday

So much has gone on since Monday.


Monday night, HG and I went to Wendy's for a burger.


She wasn't eating well, wanted daddy's work but I wasn't really into make up that day.


She didn't eat her burger.


Or fries.


Just the cheese.


Her tonsils were red and swollen so I just thought it was allergies.




She had to wear her monster hat to protect her from the funder, light seeing and rain.


She will definitely keep your heart warm and laughing flowing.




Thank goodness for daddy, he fixed a major issue.


Looks dangerous doesn't it?


Goodness, you would have thought the house burnt down or something.


Monday night, I was enjoying a warm bath in peace and quite.


Well, almost.


HG was in my bed watching the Wonder Pets.


I could hear them singing.


Like lighting speed, she was naked and climbing in the tub.


No warning, just bam she was there.





She brought Barney and Minnie.


Barney was in a box heading to storage.


He is now in the washer.










Tuesday we woke to a beautiful, blue skied day.


I'm talking the type of morning you thank God for.


HG was eager for school.


They are making Mother's Day gifts this week.


About a block away, she gets sick.


Bad sick.


everywhere.


I called the school, headed home, bathed her, fed her and off we went again.


The husband switched car seats while I cleaned up miss priss.


Not even a mile down the road on our second trip, she gets sick again.


Her breakfast that I made her eat is everywhere.


So....there went School on Tuesday.


She was super sad.


The husband and I were too.


After resting, driving daddy crazy and a nap she seemed to feel better.


Still won't eat.


I managed to talk her into a strawberry and pretzels.


5 pretzels.


1 strawberry.


Dinner was at the Bells in Irving.


Vito's pizza which we all love.


I just knew she would eat.


Nope, a bite or two.


She had to be starving by then.


Some how the Blue Bell vanilla ice cream went down smoothly.


HG got TONS of goodies from her grandparents for Easter.


Tons!


I'll share that later.


I'm embarrassed to say that it is 2:30 and it is still in a large sack by the door.










3:30 early Wednesday morning, HG wakes up and Chris puts her in bed with me.


He climbs in her bed.


Thinking she was going back to sleep, I cuddled with her.


At 5:30, we were still awake and she starts to get sick.


By 6, we are out of the bath and back in the bed.


Watching cartoons.


Gave her Motrin for her fever.


Claritin for her allergies.


I think it is drainage making her throw up.


By 7, we were asleep.


Poor baby felt miserable.


She thought the trash can by the bed was the funniest thing ever.


And the fact I made her sleep on towels.






She is feeling much better today.


Coughing her head off but feeling better.


No breakfast.


No lunch.


No even Chick Fil A.


You know that girl doesn't feel well when that happens.


No ice cream.


It seems that everyone has this crud right now in the South.


The weather has been nuts.


The storms have been stirring everything up.


I think we might need something stronger than Claritin or her normal Zytrec.






The husband left for Louisville this morning.


We were all dragging.


It is Derby weekend.


And Mother's Day.


They don't typically fall together is the rumor.


Should be an exciting and fun weekend for him.


Then he is taking a week off.


His boss asked him if he is ever taking a vacation.


He decided to take a week in May and two weeks around our Destin trip.
















1 comment:

  1. OMG, what a day! So sorry HG has been feeling yucky. I know that is hard, and very exhausting for mom and dad!!!!

    Yummy, Vito's! I miss that place.

    ReplyDelete